Hey everyone, have you heard about academicghostwriter.org? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Haromos rela
Haromos rela Aug 3 '23
Hey everyone, have you heard about academicghostwriter.org? I stumbled upon their website while searching for some research assistance. They claim to provide ghostwriting services for academic papers. Has anyone used their services before? I'm a bit skeptical about this whole idea of hiring someone to write my papers.
Anna Sokoslki
Anna Sokoslki Aug 3 '23
Hey JohnDoe12, yes, I'm familiar with abest best ghost writer services. While I haven't personally used their services, I've heard mixed reviews about such platforms. Some students find them helpful when they're struggling with a tough topic or have multiple deadlines, while others believe it's unethical and can get you into serious trouble with your institution. I'd recommend being cautious and doing thorough research before deciding to use any such service.
Eva Varhilion
Eva Varhilion Aug 3 '23
I agree with ScholarGal. It's important to consider the ethical implications of using a ghostwriting service. Your academic integrity is at stake, and most institutions take a very dim view of plagiarism. Instead of going for such services, I'd suggest exploring other options like seeking help from your professors, joining study groups, or utilizing tutoring services that your school might offer.