Jacob & Co Epic X Chrono Black Titanium EC311.21.SD.BB.A | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
yolra
yolra Jun 9 '23

Jacob & Co. Epic X Chrono Black Titanium Orange, a unique model for Only View 2021

Jacob & Co. will once again take part in the biannual Only Enjoy charity auction in Geneva on November 6th. Similarly, the brand has launched a distinctive version of the Epic By Chrono Black Titanium along with orange details in keeping with the colour theme of the 2021 Just Watch auction. After more than annually in the darkness of the worldwide coronavirus pandemic, Jacob & Co. interpreted the color system as a new bright fruit sunrise.

The actual 47mm black DLC quality 5 titanium case, dark ceramic bezel and dark-colored mineral crystal dial tend to be complemented by bold lemon highlights on the screw-down overhead, pushers, lugs, scale engagement ring and mineral dial. This particular color scheme is associated with a perforated orange rubberized strap. The design of the case as well as dial retains its signature bank bold " X" form.

fake watches for men

high quality fake watches

high quality cheap watches

swiss cheap Watches

The Epic X Chrono Black Titanium is powered by the Jacob& Co JCAA05 - the semi-skeleton automatic bi-compax wathe movement with detailed luxurious finishes and a 48-hour reserve of power. The watch is controlled through two buttons (start/stop and also reset). The seconds are usually counted by the central timepiece hand and the minutes are generally counted by the right subdial.

The switch, in smoked sapphire cup, offers a partial view from the semi-skeletonized movement. The vibrant red chronograph central secs hand is offset simply by two black and orange sundials in a biaxial layout.

Black skeletonized moment and hour hands tipped with white SuperLuminova. Fruit and yellow hour, second and second hands on african american chapter ring. A push-down crown at 10 o'clock allows the ring in order to rotate.

specialized details

Model: Jacob & Co. EPIC X CHRONO ORANGE Only Watch 2021

Number: EC313. 21. SB. BO. E

movement

Quality and reliability: Exclusive Skeleton Bi-Compax Wathe Automatic Jacob& Co JCAA05

Diameter: 30. forty mm

Height: 8. forty mm

Components: 260

Power reserve: 48 hrs

Frequency: 28'800 vib/h (4 Hz)

Gemstones: 27

System: Column-Wheel Balance Screw; Anti-Vibration

Finishing: Open Barrel; line wheel finishes: beveled, refined and brushed; charcoal grey oscillating weight, red enamel engraved " Jacob & Co Genève", circular grained bridges

Functionality

Hours, Minutes; Moments, Seconds Chronograph

Little seconds at 9 o'clock

Minutes at three o'clock

counter revolving inner bezel

Timepiece centered chronograph hands

case

Materials: Black DLC Grade five Titanium

Diameter: 47mm

Height: 14mm

Components: 61

black color ceramic bezel

Lemon Rubber Push Push Switch and Screw-Down Crown

Finish: Satin Polished Sides

Case back: used to smoke sapphire crystal

Cup: Sapphire anti-reflective treatment

Waterproof: 200m

replica luxury watches

best watch replica site

luxury replica watches men

dial

Smoked sapphire glass dial

Grayscale orange satin-finished anodized light weight aluminum inner ring

Fingers: Skeletonized with white Super-Luminova; orange chronograph hands

strap

Band: skeletonized rubber

Belt: black DLC titanium foldable clasp 

Samantha Thompson
Samantha Thompson Sep 14 '23
Initial You got a awesome blog .I determination be involved in plus uniform minutes. i view you got truly very functional matters , i determination be always checking your blog blesss. Kissimmee Termite Treatment
Samantha Thompson
Samantha Thompson Sep 20 '23
Your texts on this subject are correct, see how I wrote        this site is really very good. Orlando Bed Bug Treatment
Samantha Thompson
Samantha Thompson Sep 20 '23
Gives you the best website address       I know there alone you'll find how easy it is. Oviedo Bed Bug Treatment
Samantha Thompson
Samantha Thompson Oct 25 '23
Awesome dispatch! I am indeed getting apt to over this info, is truly neighborly my buddy. Likewise fantastic blog here among many of the costly info you acquire. Reserve up the beneficial process you are doing here. online cpa services
expressmagzene
expressmagzene Oct 25 '23

For those concerned about environmental impact, the Randm 9000 Vape offers a sustainable solution. It is designed to be reusable and refillable, https://expressmagzene.com/randm-9000-vape-a-stylish-companion-for-vaping-enthusiasts/ reducing the need for disposable plastic pods and cartridges. This eco-conscious approach contributes to a greener planet by minimizing plastic waste associated with vaping.

Samantha Thompson
Samantha Thompson Nov 14 '23
Hmm… I interpret blogs on a analogous issue, however i never visited your blog. I added it to populars also i’ll be your faithful primer. Cenforce for sale
Samantha Thompson
Samantha Thompson Nov 15 '23
I should assert barely that its astounding! The blog is informational also always fabricate amazing entitys. Protecting crypto holdings
Samantha Thompson
Samantha Thompson Nov 16 '23
I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. tile art
Samantha Thompson
Samantha Thompson Nov 23 '23
There is so much in this article that I would never have thought of on my own. Your content gives readers things to think about in an interesting way. https://www.elitecryptoworld.com/trading/relative-strength-index-rsi-in-trading/
Samantha Thompson
Samantha Thompson Dec 27 '23
On my website you'll see similar texts, write what you think.  paripesa.ng/promo