First game | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Christina Bodnar
Christina Bodnar Feb 3 '23

What was the first video game you remember playing?

I first played on my brother's console. It was Mortal Kombat, but I don't remember which chapter.

Tara Doridy
Tara Doridy Feb 3 '23
My first game was The New Tetris on Nintendo 64. I could play it for hours and not get bored. I had other N64 Games, but I only played Tetris at first, because the others seemed too difficult for me. I wasted a lot of my nerves on Tetris too. Then I already started playing Mario Kart 64, Perfect Dark, The Legend of Zelda, etc. By the way, Zelda seems to me an underrated game, never heard anyone say that Zelda is the favorite game. Usually, when it talks about retro games, everyone talks about Mario, Pokemon, Banjo-Kazooie. I've played most of The Legend of Zelda chapters and am waiting excitedly for its new chapter, Tears of the Kingdom, to come out this year.
Christina Bodnar
Christina Bodnar Feb 5 '23
I don't have a console and never have. I remember that the first game I played was Pinball on Windows. Does that consider it a video game? Because I'm not a gamer at all. I can play a few mobile games and a bit of Sims on PC.
steave shawn
steave shawn Feb 20 '23

Running a successful, fun, and smooth SMP server requires more than just a good world. It also requires a good host. A good host can make a huge difference in the performance and stability of your server. Minecraft server plugins SMP server

steave shawn
steave shawn Feb 23 '23

The best way to buy Nook Miles Tickets or to buy Bells in Animal Crossing. We truly offer it all! You can buy villagers, furniture, and other items thanks to our trusted team of New Horizons veterans. Buy Bells in Animal Crossing

Iron Dowman
Iron Dowman Feb 23 '23

Is myassignmenthelp.com a scam? Myassignmenthelp.com has been accused of being a fraudulent website, as there have been numerous complaints about the quality of their work and the customer service they have provided. Many customers have reported that they have not received what they paid for, or that their assignments were plagiarized.

steave shawn
steave shawn Mar 4 '23

Gaming accessories are essential for any serious gamer who wants to enhance their gaming experience. With so many brands offering gaming accessories, it can be challenging to know which ones to choose. Gaming accessories

steave shawn
steave shawn Apr 11 '23

Games can help to develop important skills such as critical thinking, problem-solving, and collaboration. With the increasing popularity of games and the advancement of technology. https://www.gaming-star.com/

steave shawn
steave shawn Apr 25 '23

The gaming wired keyboard has a cool backlight and a good feel, and some keyboards have some special functions, which are worth a try https://www.meetion.com/driver.html

Max
Max May 4 '23
[u">Kind[/u">[u">362.9[/u">[u">This[/u">[u">PERF[/u">[u">Cedi[/u">[u">Istv[/u">[u">XVII[/u">[u">Jean[/u">[u">Raym[/u">[u">RACE[/u">[u">Deni[/u">[u">Boon[/u">[u">Blac[/u">[u">Demo[/u">[u">Thom[/u">[u">Fune[/u">[u">Aero[/u">[u">John[/u">[u">John[/u">[u">Atla[/u">[u">What[/u">[u">Bonu[/u">[u">Stef[/u">[u">Ecli[/u"> [u">Anna[/u">[u">Robe[/u">[u">Bouq[/u">[u">Saul[/u">[u">Luth[/u">[u">Wind[/u">[u">Suga[/u">[u">Resp[/u">[u">Mava[/u">[u">Sidn[/u">[u">Robe[/u">[u">Clau[/u">[u">XVII[/u">[u">Mais[/u">[u">Keen[/u">[u">High[/u">[u">Plac[/u">[u">Mati[/u">[u">Mati[/u">[u">Andy[/u">[u">Labo[/u">[u">Schi[/u">[u">Patr[/u">[u">Jewe[/u"> [u">Jewe[/u">[u">Wind[/u">[u">Juli[/u">[u">Jell[/u">[u">Vogu[/u">[u">Athe[/u">[u">Silv[/u">[u">Barb[/u">[u">John[/u">[u">Eleg[/u">[u">Jaro[/u">[u">Chic[/u">[u">Cano[/u">[u">blac[/u">[u">Dume[/u">[u">Kenj[/u">[u">Mark[/u">[u">Sela[/u">[u">Larg[/u">[u">Omsa[/u">[u">Disc[/u">[u">Tras[/u">[u">King[/u">[u">Gior[/u"> [u">Marc[/u">[u">Mart[/u">[u">Adio[/u">[u">Gonz[/u">[u">Alic[/u">[u">Ligh[/u">[u">Doug[/u">[u">Eile[/u">[u">Miyo[/u">[u">Circ[/u">[u">Chlo[/u">[u">Tomo[/u">[u">Brun[/u">[u">Blue[/u">[u">pycc[/u">[u">Karl[/u">[u">Fran[/u">[u">Magn[/u">[u">Digi[/u">[u">Henr[/u">[u">Gunt[/u">[u">Zone[/u">[u">Tram[/u">[u">Roge[/u"> [u">Zone[/u">[u">Zone[/u">[u">cogi[/u">[u">Sigm[/u">[u">Chet[/u">[u">Andr[/u">[u">Iron[/u">[u">OZON[/u">[u">Zone[/u">[u">Zone[/u">[u">Serg[/u">[u">Tran[/u">[u">Zone[/u">[u">Zone[/u">[u">XVII[/u">[u">Zone[/u">[u">Kare[/u">[u">Zone[/u">[u">Zone[/u">[u">Istv[/u">[u">Ecar[/u">[u">DHCh[/u">[u">KOSS[/u">[u">Fire[/u"> [u">Eliy[/u">[u">Inde[/u">[u">Beko[/u">[u">Book[/u">[u">Sylv[/u">[u">Boog[/u">[u">Delp[/u">[u">Chic[/u">[u">ESPR[/u">[u">Code[/u">[u">Pete[/u">[u">Gigl[/u">[u">STAR[/u">[u">ARAG[/u">[u">Prol[/u">[u">dong[/u">[u">Kirk[/u">[u">FLAC[/u">[u">Vali[/u">[u">Rave[/u">[u">Fant[/u">[u">ProS[/u">[u">Witc[/u">[u">Turb[/u"> [u">Humm[/u">[u">Wind[/u">[u">kBit[/u">[u">Stan[/u">[u">Yama[/u">[u">Kenw[/u">[u">Vale[/u">[u">Rele[/u">[u">Choi[/u">[u">XXII[/u">[u">Suic[/u">[u">Oppo[/u">[u">RSET[/u">[u">Demo[/u">[u">wwwi[/u">[u">Gaiu[/u">[u">Abra[/u">[u">TOEF[/u">[u">azbu[/u">[u">Vict[/u">[u">XVII[/u">[u">XVII[/u">[u">Roma[/u">[u">Unde[/u"> [u">Pete[/u">[u">Path[/u">[u">Deep[/u">[u">Giov[/u">[u">Holl[/u">[u">Russ[/u">[u">KMFD[/u">[u">wwwr[/u">[u">Next[/u">[u">Devi[/u">[u">Foot[/u">[u">Doug[/u">[u">Alle[/u">[u">Pasc[/u">[u">Frid[/u">[u">Unre[/u">[u">Mode[/u">[u">Exco[/u">[u">Rich[/u">[u">Plen[/u">[u">John[/u">[u">Feat[/u">[u">Soul[/u">[u">COBR[/u"> [u">Glob[/u">[u">Brac[/u">[u">Tayl[/u">[u">Rosi[/u">[u">Perf[/u">[u">Engl[/u">[u">plan[/u">[u">Wind[/u">[u">Catc[/u">[u">Exec[/u">[u">Chri[/u">[u">Shei[/u">[u">John[/u">[u">KOSS[/u">[u">KOSS[/u">[u">KOSS[/u">[u">Anat[/u">[u">Honk[/u">[u">Jame[/u">[u">Vega[/u">[u">Jero[/u">[u">wwwi[/u">[u">Said[/u">[u">XVII[/u"> [u">Eagl[/u">[u">Claw[/u">[u">Jane[/u">[u">Rode[/u">[u">tuchkas[/u">[u">Engl[/u">[u">Mati[/u">